A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penumalee graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Penumalee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee practice?
- Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Warren, MI.
See Warren Internists and Warren Nephrologists.