A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreelatha Penumalee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Penumalee graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Penumalee has 29 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penumalee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans