Dr. Sreelatha Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sreelatha Reddy?

Beware of this one and false charges

Posted on February 28th, 2017

She is in network doctor and charged me the co-pay every time I visited her and now I get a ridiculous out-patient bill from her without any reason or explanation for it!! Also, she made me come down to her office just to hand over test results to me...something that can be done over email or phone!! Ridiculous

Posted on April 30th, 2015

Dr. Reddy and her staff are very friendly. The doctor is also very patient and takes her time to listen to your problem. She never seems to hurry or rush with an appointment. I would recommend her to family and friends.

Posted on May 15th, 2013

She is a wonderful doctor. I had a previous gastro doc and she kept misdiagnosing me for years and did various tests on me. I finally refused to continually be poked and proded and found dr. Reddy through a friend. She is wonderful, has been able to correctly diagnose me and treat me. I am doing so much better now!!! Where as I was suffering physically and mentally when I kept going to the previous doctor. Dr Reddy takes time a actually talks to you and listens, the way doctors used to be. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a Gastro doctor.

Very Good

Posted on August 20th, 2012

See had hand of experience.See gives good confidence on patients

Horrible doctor

Posted on May 11th, 2011

I pay out of my pocket (as a student) hundreds a month for insurance plus high deductibles and co-payments which are fine. I am responsible with what I am told I will owe. This doctor not only charged me 600$ more than what she said I would owe for a procedure, but she did not find anything wrong when I have very abnormal stomach problems and failed to tell me that my blood test said I was pregnant for two weeks! I had no clue I was pregnant and never had a baby. When I asked them to check again I had already had a miscarriage. They said they "forgot to call me"To top it off- no apology...Ridiculous.... Then they asked me for my deductible and I paid it. They asked for it again and my insurance has been trying to get a hold of them because they billed wrong and they refuse to return their mail or calls and now have put it in my credit report that I didn't pay my deductible twice with in a month. If you want help or answers, go to an honest and ethical doctor. Not this one. Her staff treated me bad when I got upset that for two week they didn't tell me I was pregnant and this doctor instead of apologizing "had a talk with me that she would drop me as a patient" if I brought the issue up again. "it was an error and she doesn't know what happened"- still no apology.

Posted on November 11th, 2017