Dr. Sreelatha Reddy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 30th, 2015
Dr. Reddy and her staff are very friendly. The doctor is also very patient and takes her time to listen to your problem. She never seems to hurry or rush with an appointment. I would recommend her to family and friends.

May 15th, 2013
She is a wonderful doctor. I had a previous gastro doc and she kept misdiagnosing me for years and did various tests on me. I finally refused to continually be poked and proded and found dr. Reddy through a friend. She is wonderful, has been able to correctly diagnose me and treat me. I am doing so much better now!!! Where as I was suffering physically and mentally when I kept going to the previous doctor. Dr Reddy takes time a actually talks to you and listens, the way doctors used to be. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a Gastro doctor.

August 20th, 2012
Very Good
See had hand of experience.See gives good confidence on patients

May 11th, 2011
Horrible doctor
I pay out of my pocket (as a student) hundreds a month for insurance plus high deductibles and co-payments which are fine. I am responsible with what I am told I will owe. This doctor not only charged me 600$ more than what she said I would owe for a procedure, but she did not find anything wrong when I have very abnormal stomach problems and failed to tell me that my blood test said I was pregnant for two weeks! I had no clue I was pregnant and never had a baby. When I asked them to check again I had already had a miscarriage. They said they "forgot to call me"To top it off- no apology...Ridiculous.... Then they asked me for my deductible and I paid it. They asked for it again and my insurance has been trying to get a hold of them because they billed wrong and they refuse to return their mail or calls and now have put it in my credit report that I didn't pay my deductible twice with in a month. If you want help or answers, go to an honest and ethical doctor. Not this one. Her staff treated me bad when I got upset that for two week they didn't tell me I was pregnant and this doctor instead of apologizing "had a talk with me that she would drop me as a patient" if I brought the issue up again. "it was an error and she doesn't know what happened"- still no apology.