Dr. Sreelekha Sashidhar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sreelekha Sashidhar?

Dr. Sashidhar

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Dr. Sashidhar at Cape Center Pediatrics is wonderful. She has been my 3 sons' pediatrician for 18 months now, and my youngest son's pediatrician his entire life. Appointments are made promptly, and same day appointments are always made for acute injuries and illnesses. I am pregnant with my 4th son, and Dr. Sashidhar readily said she would take on the new little patient and see him in the hospital. She is very friendly with my children, my children love her. Very pleased with Dr. Sashidhar, and would recommend her to any one. The rest of the staff at Cape Center Pediatrics are also very friendly and very professional.

Posted on April 12th, 2012

I had brought my daughter to her from birth until 18 months when we moved overseas. We returned to NC right before my daughters fifth birthday and went back to Dr. Sashidhar. She not only remembered us, but even commented on how much my daughter still looks the same, which she does. Dr. Sashidhar is now my daughter and my son's pediatrician and I hope always will be.

MMyrtle

Posted on April 29th, 2011

Dr. Sashidhar has been my children's pediatrician for their entire lives. She is awesome! I have recommended many friends and they are just as impressed.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015