A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreenivasa Basavanthappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreenivasa Basavanthappa, Rential Specialist is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basavanthappa
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Basavanthappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Retinal Necrosis Syndrome
- Inherited Retinal Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Basavanthappa graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreenivasa Basavanthappa MBBS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sreenivasa Basavanthappa practice?
- Dr. Sreenivasa Basavanthappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreenivasa Basavanthappa practices Ophthalmology near Lancaster, MA.
See Lancaster Ophthalmologists.