A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreenivasa Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreenivasa Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreenivasa Murthy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Institute Of Medical Sciences, Varanasi, Varansi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Murthy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreenivasa L Murthy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sreenivasa L. Murthy practice?
- Dr. Sreenivasa Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreenivasa Murthy practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.