A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreeram Parupudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Parupudi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Parupudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreeram Venkata Jagannadha Parupudi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sreeram V. Parupudi practice?
- Dr. Sreeram Parupudi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sreeram Parupudi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.