A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreeram Parupudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parupudi
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Parupudi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Parupudi graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Parupudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreeram Venkata Jagannadha Parupudi MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sreeram V. Parupudi practice?
- Dr. Sreeram Parupudi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreeram Parupudi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: League City, TX.
See Friendswood Internists and Friendswood Gastroenterologists.