A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreevalli Pariti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreevalli Pariti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pariti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Pariti has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreevalli Pariti MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sreevalli Pariti practice?
- Dr. Sreevalli Pariti has 1 office location.
Dr. Sreevalli Pariti practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.