A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vaddireddy graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Vaddireddy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fresno Heart And Surgical Hospital
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy practice?
- Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreeveena Vaddireddy practices Internal Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Internists.