A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subbarayan
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Subbarayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Dr. Subbarayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Vista
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreevidya Kannoorpatti Subbarayan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sreevidya K. Subbarayan practice?
- Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Endocrinologists.