A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subbarayan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Subbarayan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Dr. Subbarayan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Shands at Vista
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sreevidya Kannoorpatti Subbarayan MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sreevidya K. Subbarayan practice?
- Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sreevidya Subbarayan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville Internists and Gainesville Endocrinologists.