Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sri-Sujanthy Rajaram
Dr. Sri-Sujanthy Rajaram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranbury, NJ, with other offices in Hackensack, NJ and Princeton Junction, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Rajaram is affiliated with University Medical Center At Princeton, Cooper University Hospital and Hackensack University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sri-Sujanthy Rajaram has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Sri-Sujanthy Rajaram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranbury, NJ.
Dr. Sumalatha Tummala
East Windsor, NJ 0.43 mi24
Dr. Doreen Babott
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
East Windsor, NJ 0.47 mi47
Dr. Mihai Lupovici
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
East Windsor, NJ 0.47 mi43