Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti
Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Decatur, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Edupuganti is affiliated with Grady Memorial Hospital, Grady Health System and University of North Carolina Hospitals. She speaks English.
Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...