A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Edupuganti graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Edupuganti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti practice?
- Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srilatha Edupuganti practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Tucker, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Tucker Internists and Tucker Infectious Disease Doctors.