A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sri Krishna Mukkamala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sri Krishna Mukkamala, Vitreo-Retinal Sugeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mukkamala
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mukkamala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Perforations
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Mukkamala graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mukkamala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Dekalb Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sri Krishna Mukkamala MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sri Krishna Mukkamala practice?
- Dr. Sri Krishna Mukkamala has 1 office location.
Dr. Sri Krishna Mukkamala practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.