A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sri Mokshagundam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sri Mokshagundam, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mokshagundam graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Mokshagundam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sri Prakash L Mokshagundam MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sri P. Mokshagundam practice?
- Dr. Sri Mokshagundam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sri Mokshagundam practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See New Albany Internists and New Albany Endocrinologists.