A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srianee Dias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srianee Dias, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dias graduated from University Of Colombo.
Dr. Dias has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srianee Mangalika Dias MD is a female Pathologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Srianee M. Dias practice?
- Dr. Srianee Dias has 5 office locations.
Dr. Srianee Dias practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Norwalk, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Hartford, CT and East Hartford, CT.
See Norwalk Pathologists.