- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srianee Dias
Dr. Srianee Dias, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stafford Springs, CT, with other offices in Norwalk, CT and Hartford, CT (and 3 other locations). She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Pathology and Cytopathology. Dr. Dias is affiliated with Norwalk Hospital, Johnson Memorial Medical Center and Vassar Brothers Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Srianee Dias has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Similar to what pathologists do, cytopathologists analyze specimens in a lab to help your doctor diagnose your condition. However, cytopathologists primarily analyze cells from tissues, tumors and lesions in order to detect disease, whereas pathologists...
Dr. Srianee Dias is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stafford Springs, CT.
Dr. Mingfu Yu
Stafford Springs, CT 0 mi33
Dr. Dennis Oneill
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Vernon Rockville, CT 8.43 mi37
Dr. Kishore Thakur
Internal Medicine, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Enfield, CT 9.46 mi44