Dr. Sridevi Bhumi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2016
The Best
I have a very serious and difficult condition to treat and Dr. Bhumi has gone out of her way to treat me in any way she can. She has also reached out to other specialists on several occasions to see if they can be of help. She is thorough in my periodic exam and always expresses a genuine concern about my condition. Regarding wait time, "Good things come to those who wait".

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Sridevi Bhumi she is very courteous and caring takes the time to explain your diagnosis and treatment.

March 10th, 2016
very impressed
I made an appointment the day of my visit. They fit me in no problem. I was seen right on time and was amazed by how much time I spent with Dr. Bhumi herself. She was very kind and addressed all of my gastroenterology related concerns. Including the immediate care I needed and options I should look into in the future.

August 27th, 2015
Dr. Bhumi and her staff are very kind and make sure that you are comfortable during your appointments. Dr. Bhumi is great at explaining your medical diagnosis in a way that you can understand it. I have had a wonderful experience at this office and would definitely recommend Dr. Bhumi to friends or family.

August 25th, 2015
Gastro problem
Doctor treat me very good and explain also above my expectation

August 19th, 2015
Your Amazing, but I wait too long
Dr. Bhumi is amazing. The office staff is great and the office is the cleanest, most modern office I'be scene in awhile. But, the wait time is insane. The first appointment, I waited about an hour and a half. My second appointment, I had to have a colonoscopy. I waited two hours. I love her and her staff so I will keep going but hope the wait time issue is taken care of.

April 20th, 2015
Appointment Times are meaningless
I waited 2 hours, only four people had gone and I was still second inline.

April 17th, 2015
everyone in the office is very nice and sweet in the office.

March 4th, 2015
DR BHUMI IS VERY LOVING AND CAREING. SHE GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE SURE THAT THE PT IS CONFORTABLE. SHE IS AN AMAZING DR AND PERSON.

September 10th, 2014
Compassionate
Dr. Bhumi is a compassionate knowledgeable doctor who takes a personal interest in her patients. She has expertise and a lot of experience and she's extremely conscientious. There are not many doctors with this type of empathy and compassion today. The only drawback is the wait time but I bring work to do and I bring my laptop and I make sure that I use the time wisely. I will gladly wait an hour for someone as caring as she is. There are doctors who may be as skilled but there are no doctors who care as much as she does about each individual patient and takes the time that each patient needs. I recommend her.

December 23rd, 2013
besides a short wait, which is completely understandable due to the nature of this doctors profession, the doctor and staff were on target 100%.

October 27th, 2013
Awful and incompetent!
First of all you end up waiting an hour and a half at least for every appt. I had a endoscopy scheduled for 1pm and couldn't have food since the day before and they didn't take me in until 3 pm. Extremely unprofessional! After making you wait every single time she can't even give you 5 min to talk to you. Never was able to diagnose me either. My new dr relieved my symptoms right away! Do not go to this quack!