A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Chaganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Chaganti, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaganti graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere.
Dr. Chaganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Medical Centre
- Sam Rayburn Memorial Veterans Center
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Chaganti MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Chaganti practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Chaganti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Chaganti practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.