A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Dasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Dasa, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasa graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Dasa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Laxmi Dasa MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi L. Dasa practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Dasa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Dasa practices Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Emergency Physicians.