A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Gandra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Gandra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Gandra, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandra graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gandra has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Gandra DO is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Gandra practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Gandra has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Gandra practices Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians.