Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Juvvadi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Juvvadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Juvvadi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Juvvadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.