A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Juvvadi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Juvvadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Hematologists, and Dallas Oncologists.