A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi, MD is board certified in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Juvvadi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Juvvadi has 9 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Juvvadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi practice?
Dr. Sridevi Juvvadi practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Oncologists, and Dallas Hematologists.