A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Koritala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Koritala is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Koritala, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koritala graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Koritala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Koritala MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Koritala practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Koritala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Koritala practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Racine, WI and Oak Creek, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.