A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Pitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Pitta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pitta
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pitta Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Pitta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitta graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Reddy Pitta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi R. Pitta practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Pitta has 1 office location.
Dr. Sridevi Pitta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Internists and Tyler Cardiologists.