A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Pitta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Pitta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Pitta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pitta graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Pitta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Reddy Pitta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi R. Pitta practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Pitta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Pitta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Tyler, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Cardiologists.