A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridevi Yalala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridevi Yalala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridevi Yalala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yalala graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Yalala has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridevi Yalala MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridevi Yalala practice?
- Dr. Sridevi Yalala has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sridevi Yalala practices Internal Medicine near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Warren Internists.