General Practitioner, Internists

7310 Ritchie Hwy
Ste 800
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
410-768-3936
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Jan 7th, 2014

Terrible customer service! He got smart several times I found him extremely rude would not recommend

|  THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2012

I STARTED GOING TO DR. ATLURI AT THE ADVISE OF MY FAMILY HE WAS THEIR DOCTOR. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GOOD A DR HE IS HE IS FANTASTIC. WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE INSURANCE HE SHOWED COMPASSION AND DID NOT TURN ME AWAY. I HAVE HAD A SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUE I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD UNTIL DR. ATLURI CAUGHT IT IF IT WERE NOT FOR HIM I WOULD BE DEAD IT WAS THAT SERIOUS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. THOUGHTFUL CARING COMPASSIONATE.

Jan 10th, 2012

Excellent Practioner.

Nov 9th, 2011

Dr. Atluri is a highly skilled physician and excellent diagnostician. He cares about his patients and hasa pleasant helpful staff. I have been his patient for a decade and have great confidence in his ability. He is intelligent and listens with interest to the discussion about the patient's complaint.

Oct 20th, 2011

I hope you don't want to be able to tell the doctor what your problem is, because he won't listen. He knows it ALL.

|  Glad to have my family go to him  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

I started seeing Dr Atluri around 5 years ago, 4 years ago I thought I had a heart attack as I had severe chest discomfort , I was hospitalized and Dr Atluri checked on me every morning and evening. His bedside manner was fantastic. He has never failed to explain in laymans terms any answer to my many medical questions over the years. I'd recommend him to anyone.

|  Edward and Mary Owens  |  show details
Apr 26th, 2011

My husband and I have been with him since he started. We love him. He is honest to us. If he doesn't like what we doing, he will let us know. Best doctor we have ever had.

|  Above average.  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2009

i have visited several times and i have found Dr Atluri as mostly average.He is not that great doctor to catch an issue as fast as many doctors do.I am changing the doctor.He behaves and talks politely which is a positive sign which is not enough.thanks