Dr. Sridhar Atluri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sridhar Atluri?

Posted on December 8th, 2016

Great time taking with your care doctor!

New pt to the area

Posted on April 29th, 2016

I had one appointment with Doctor. And he acted like he didn't care what I ha to say and I told him about what was wrong with me. I was a new patient so I brought all my records with me and I needed some of my medicine prescribed to me and he acted like he didn't want to do it but he did. After that one of medicine needed prior authorized and after three weeks of calling his office and his office staff being rude to me time after time. I still have not gotten it prior authorized. This is a very important medicine I mean it's my blood thinner. I guess they don't care if some gets a dvt or not. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone!!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Terrible customer service! He got smart several times I found him extremely rude would not recommend

THE BEST DOCTOR EVER!

Posted on June 26th, 2012

I STARTED GOING TO DR. ATLURI AT THE ADVISE OF MY FAMILY HE WAS THEIR DOCTOR. I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW GOOD A DR HE IS HE IS FANTASTIC. WHEN I DIDN'T HAVE INSURANCE HE SHOWED COMPASSION AND DID NOT TURN ME AWAY. I HAVE HAD A SERIOUS MEDICAL ISSUE I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD UNTIL DR. ATLURI CAUGHT IT IF IT WERE NOT FOR HIM I WOULD BE DEAD IT WAS THAT SERIOUS. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM. THOUGHTFUL CARING COMPASSIONATE.

Posted on January 10th, 2012

Excellent Practioner.

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr. Atluri is a highly skilled physician and excellent diagnostician. He cares about his patients and hasa pleasant helpful staff. I have been his patient for a decade and have great confidence in his ability. He is intelligent and listens with interest to the discussion about the patient's complaint.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

I hope you don't want to be able to tell the doctor what your problem is, because he won't listen. He knows it ALL.

Glad to have my family go to him

Posted on May 9th, 2011

I started seeing Dr Atluri around 5 years ago, 4 years ago I thought I had a heart attack as I had severe chest discomfort , I was hospitalized and Dr Atluri checked on me every morning and evening. His bedside manner was fantastic. He has never failed to explain in laymans terms any answer to my many medical questions over the years. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Edward and Mary Owens

Posted on April 26th, 2011

My husband and I have been with him since he started. We love him. He is honest to us. If he doesn't like what we doing, he will let us know. Best doctor we have ever had.

Average Doctor

Posted on December 17th, 2009

Above average.

Posted on October 13th, 2009

i have visited several times and i have found Dr Atluri as mostly average.He is not that great doctor to catch an issue as fast as many doctors do.I am changing the doctor.He behaves and talks politely which is a positive sign which is not enough.thanks

Posted on August 13th, 2017