A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chalasani is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Chalasani, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Chalasani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Oaklawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Chalasani MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Chalasani practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Chalasani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Chalasani practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Battle Creek Colorectal Surgeons.