A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chalasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chalasani is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Chalasani, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalasani graduated from Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada.
Dr. Chalasani has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess-Lee Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalasani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Chalasani practice?
Dr. Sridhar Chalasani practices Anesthesiology, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Surgery near Battle Creek, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kalamazoo, MI and Marshall, MI.
See Battle Creek Anesthesiologists and Battle Creek Surgeons.