Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatrathi
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chatrathi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatrathi graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chatrathi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi has 14 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Lanham Cardiologists.