A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatrathi graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chatrathi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi practices Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Greenbelt Cardiologists.