A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chatrathi
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chatrathi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chatrathi graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Chatrathi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Adventist Hosp
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi has 14 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Chatrathi practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lanham, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Rockville, MD.
See Lanham Cardiologists.