A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Durbhakula
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Durbhakula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetic Foot
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Durbhakula graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Durbhakula has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Muralidhar Durbhakula MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar M. Durbhakula practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula has 1 office location.
Dr. Sridhar Durbhakula practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Rockville, MD.
See Rockville Orthopedic Surgeons and Rockville Surgeons.