A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Guduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Guduri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Guduri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guduri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Guduri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guduri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Guduri practice?
Dr. Sridhar Guduri practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Emergency Medicine, and Internal Medicine near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, OH and Westerville, OH.
See Columbus Allergists, Columbus Emergency Physicians, and Columbus Internists.