A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Guduri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Guduri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guduri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guduri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Guduri, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guduri graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Guduri has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Mt Carmel East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Guduri MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Guduri practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Guduri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sridhar Guduri practices Allergy & Immunology near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Allergists.