A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Iyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Jawaharlal Institute Of Post-Graduate Medicine & Research, Pondicherry.
Dr. Iyer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Krishnamurthy Iyer MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar K. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Iyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Iyer practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Denton, TX.
See Denton Internists, Denton Critical Care Practitioners, and Denton Pulmonologists.