A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sampath-Kumar
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sampath-Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sampath-Kumar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sampath-Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital/Scranton
- Moses Taylor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Sampath-Kumar practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Scranton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Waymart, PA and Montrose, PA.
See Scranton Cardiologists.