A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madgula
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Madgula Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Madgula graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Madgula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula has 1 office location.
Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, AR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.