A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Madgula
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Madgula Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Madgula graduated from Mahadevappa Rampure Medical College, Gulbarga.
Dr. Madgula has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula has 1 office location.
Dr. Sridhar Reddy Madgula practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, AR.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.