A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Rajamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajamani
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Rajamani, MBA, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Rajamani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Rajamani MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Rajamani practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Rajamani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sridhar Rajamani practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ.
See Hanford Critical Care Practitioners and Hanford Pulmonologists.