A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sridhar Rajamani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajamani
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rajamani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sridhar Rajamani, MBA, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajamani graduated from Vinnytsia National Medical University Named For Pirogov.
Dr. Rajamani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sridhar Rajamani MBA and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sridhar Rajamani practice?
- Dr. Sridhar Rajamani has 1 office location.
Dr. Sridhar Rajamani practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Critical Care Practitioners and Yuma Pulmonologists.