Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srihari Vegiraju
Dr. Srihari Vegiraju, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Round Rock, TX, with another office in Austin, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vegiraju is affiliated with Seton Shoal Creek Hospital, Seton Edgar B. Davis and Seton Highland Lakes Hospital. Dr. Vegiraju has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Srihari Vegiraju has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Srihari Vegiraju is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Round Rock, TX.
Dr. Aparna Vallabhaneni
Round Rock, TX 0.01 mi10
Dr. Chip Harrington Jr
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Round Rock, TX 0.06 mi36
Dr. Kerem Ozer
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Round Rock, TX 0.28 mi11