A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahapatra graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srijoy Joy Mahapatra MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Srijoy J. Mahapatra practice?
- Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.