A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahapatra
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahapatra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahapatra graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srijoy Joy Mahapatra MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Srijoy J. Mahapatra practice?
- Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra has 1 office location.
Dr. Srijoy Mahapatra practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.