A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikanth Deme:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikanth Deme is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikanth Deme, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Deme graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Deme has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Midland Memorial Hospital
- Medical Center Hospital
- Midland Memorial Hospital – West Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deme accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srikanth R. Deme practice?
Dr. Srikanth Deme practices Neurological Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.