Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Heaven sent a wonderful doctor..~~ show details Heaven sent a wonderful doctor..~~
Nov 30th, 2015

I can only say that GOD has blessed this doctor to do the works.! Dr. Deme is the most compassionate doctor I have dealt with and became associated with. His compassion to help my daughter when she had Arnold Chiari in 2006 and did an excellent surgical procedure on her brain.! A Wonderful staff and was friendly every time we walked thru the doors.! To this day my daughter does well and you can barely see where she was operated on. Our family has never been so blessed to have Dr. Deme here in our home town to take care of our daughter & give her the care she needed at 17 yrs old. We thank him for giving her life back to this day and for taking his time to look into her situation. Such a blessing to have this doctor!!

School Counselor show details School Counselor
by Suzi L. Corley on Jan 27th, 2015

Most dedicated and excellent doctor. He saved my life.

Thankful that he took care of my mother. show details Thankful that he took care of my mother.
Sep 20th, 2014

Handled my 82 year old mother with care, concern and respect. His office staff were friendly and always courteous. Dr. Deme is the kind of doctor you sometimes hear about but rarely are lucky to find. He talks with, not at, his patients and likes when family is involved with consultations, follow up and recovery. I would recommend Dr. Deme without hesitation and with complete confidence to anyone looking for a good doctor and or surgeon. He is one of the best!

Great doc great results show details Great doc great results
Nov 9th, 2012

L4-5,stenosis. Spent 20 minutes one on one with me going over MRI/X-ray and various options. Very upfront about procedure and recovery time.He and his staff seemed to....dare I say it...care.

Sep 26th, 2011

I found Dr. Deme to be thorough and caring. His diagnosis and surgery were spot on and I have made a full recovery. A credit to the profession!