Dr. Srikanth Deme Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Srikanth Deme?

October 5th, 2017

Best Surgeon ever! Wonderful office staff. Hardly any wait time for office visits. No problems with surgery. No more neck pain!

November 30th, 2015

Heaven sent a wonderful doctor..~~

I can only say that GOD has blessed this doctor to do the works.! Dr. Deme is the most compassionate doctor I have dealt with and became associated with. His compassion to help my daughter when she had Arnold Chiari in 2006 and did an excellent surgical procedure on her brain.! A Wonderful staff and was friendly every time we walked thru the doors.! To this day my daughter does well and you can barely see where she was operated on. Our family has never been so blessed to have Dr. Deme here in our home town to take care of our daughter & give her the care she needed at 17 yrs old. We thank him for giving her life back to this day and for taking his time to look into her situation. Such a blessing to have this doctor!!

January 27th, 2015

School Counselor

Most dedicated and excellent doctor. He saved my life.

September 20th, 2014

Thankful that he took care of my mother.

Handled my 82 year old mother with care, concern and respect. His office staff were friendly and always courteous. Dr. Deme is the kind of doctor you sometimes hear about but rarely are lucky to find. He talks with, not at, his patients and likes when family is involved with consultations, follow up and recovery. I would recommend Dr. Deme without hesitation and with complete confidence to anyone looking for a good doctor and or surgeon. He is one of the best!

November 9th, 2012

Great doc great results

L4-5,stenosis. Spent 20 minutes one on one with me going over MRI/X-ray and various options. Very upfront about procedure and recovery time.He and his staff seemed to....dare I say it...care.

September 26th, 2011

I found Dr. Deme to be thorough and caring. His diagnosis and surgery were spot on and I have made a full recovery. A credit to the profession!

May 21st, 2017