Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srikanth Malempati
Dr. Srikanth Malempati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clearwater, FL. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Malempati is affiliated with Morton Plant North Bay Hospital, Medical Center Of Trinity West Pasco Campus and Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. Dr. Malempati has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Srikanth Malempati has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Srikanth Malempati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.
Dr. James Hampsey
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi47
Dr. Stephen Jacobs
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi41
Dr. Rusudan Hopman
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Clearwater, FL 0.01 mi8