A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikanth Raayasa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikanth Raayasa is Excellent.
Dr. Raayasa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Cleveland Regional Medical Center
- St Lukes The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikanth K Raayasa MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Srikanth K. Raayasa practice?
- Dr. Srikanth Raayasa has 1 office location.
Dr. Srikanth Raayasa practices Nephrology near Kingwood, TX.
See Kingwood Nephrologists.