A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikanth Sadhu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikanth Sadhu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadhu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikanth Sadhu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadhu graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Sadhu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Regional Medical Center
- Marymount Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikanth Sadhu MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Srikanth Sadhu practice?
- Dr. Srikanth Sadhu has 1 office location.
Dr. Srikanth Sadhu practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Middletown, OH.
See Middletown Internists and Middletown Cardiologists.