Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Srikanth Sadhu
Dr. Srikanth Sadhu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH, with another office in Middletown, OH. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadhu is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center, Saint Joseph and Manchester Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Srikanth Sadhu has the following 4 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Srikanth Sadhu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.
Dr. Stephen Wenzke
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dayton, OH 0 mi37
Dr. Wayel Azmeh
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Dayton, OH 0 mi37
Dr. Ravi Gurujal
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Dayton, OH 0 mi21