Learn more about Dr. Srikanth Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikanth Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikanth Sundaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sundaram accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 3 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srikanth A. Sundaram practice?
Dr. Srikanth Sundaram practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Littleton, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Internists, Denver Cardiologists, and Denver Nuclear Medicine Physicians.