A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikanth Sundaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikanth Sundaram is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sundaram
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sundaram Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikanth Sundaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sundaram graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Sundaram has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Parker Adventist Hospital
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikanth A Sundaram MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Srikanth A. Sundaram practice?
- Dr. Srikanth Sundaram has 8 office locations.
Dr. Srikanth Sundaram practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Littleton, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Littleton Internists and Littleton Cardiologists.