A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikar Adhikari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikar Adhikari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikar Adhikari, MBBS, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adhikari graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Adhikari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikar Reddy Adhikari MBBS and MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srikar R. Adhikari practice?
- Dr. Srikar Adhikari has 1 office location.
Dr. Srikar Adhikari practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians and Tucson Internists.