A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikar Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Saba University School Of Medicine, The Bottom.
Dr. Reddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikar Thummala Reddy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srikar T. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Srikar Reddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srikar Reddy practices Family Medicine near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Primary Care Doctors.