A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- depression Bi-polar disorder attention deficit disorder anxiety disorders electroconvulsive therapy ECT
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylavarapu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mylavarapu has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- St. Luke's Medical Center-South Shore
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu practice?
Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu practices Psychiatry near Cudahy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Cudahy Psychiatrists.