A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mylavarapu
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Mylavarapu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylavarapu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mylavarapu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu practice?
- Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu practices Psychiatry near Cudahy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Cudahy Psychiatrists.