A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mylavarapu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Mylavarapu has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu practice?
- Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srikrishna Mylavarapu practices Psychiatry near Cudahy, WI.
Additional practice locations include: West Bend, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Cudahy Psychiatrists.