A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srikrishna Surasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srikrishna Surasi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surasi
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Surasi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srikrishna Surasi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Surasi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Surasi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srikrishna S Surasi MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Srikrishna S. Surasi practice?
- Dr. Srikrishna Surasi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Srikrishna Surasi practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.