A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Swamy Surasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Swamy Surasi is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Swamy Surasi, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Surasi graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Surasi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Swamy Surasi MD is a male Urologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Swamy Surasi practice?
- Dr. Swamy Surasi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Swamy Surasi practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.