A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lankireddy graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Lankireddy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy practice?
- Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srilakshmi Lankireddy practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: La Crosse, WI.
See Saint Paul Internists.