A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Subramanian
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Subramanian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Subramanian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian has 1 office location.
- Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian practices Family Medicine near East Windsor, NJ.