A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Subramanian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srilakshmi Subramanian practices Family Medicine near Pawtucket, RI.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Pawtucket Primary Care Doctors.