A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilata Anne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilata Anne is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilata Anne, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anne graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Anne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilata Anne MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Srilata Anne practice?
- Dr. Srilata Anne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Srilata Anne practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.