A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilata Anne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilata Anne is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anne
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Anne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilata Anne, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Anne graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Anne has 5 hospital affiliations:
- D C H Regional Medical Center
- Northport Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilata Anne MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Srilata Anne practice?
- Dr. Srilata Anne has 3 office locations.
Dr. Srilata Anne practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Birmingham, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL.
See Birmingham Psychiatrists.