Learn more about Dr. Srilatha Hosur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilatha Hosur is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hosur
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hosur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilatha Hosur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosur graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hosur has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilatha Banagiri Hosur MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Srilatha B. Hosur practice?
- Dr. Srilatha Hosur has 1 office location.
Dr. Srilatha Hosur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Danville, PA.
See Danville Internists, Danville Hematologists, and Danville Oncologists.