A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilatha Hosur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilatha Hosur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hosur graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Hosur has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilatha B Hosur MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Srilatha B. Hosur practice?
- Dr. Srilatha Hosur has 5 office locations.
Dr. Srilatha Hosur practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Grapevine, TX and Irving, TX.
See Keller Internists, Keller Hematologists, and Keller Oncologists.