Dr. Srilatha Kodali MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
Can't see the Doctor
They make you see the nurse practitioners who don't know you and don't have much experience they don't want to hear your history,what works for you,they don't know a lot about medications. You can't see the doctor anymore for sick visits looking for a new Doctor.

October 19th, 2016
the biggest problem with this practice is the incompetent office and billing staff. the doctors all seem to be caring and competent.

July 9th, 2016
My biggest complaint is not with Dr. Kodali herself but with her horrible office staff. Dr. Kodali is a nice woman, but I believe she takes on too many patients and is not able to manage her office and staff in order to have an effective practice. I was very sick for months before I actually got to see the doctor. The office staff continued to schedule me with a nurse practitioner until she herself decided she could not help me. I finally went to the hospital when my family insisted, as it was clear to them that this office was unable to diagnose and/or treat my condition. My disease progressed horribly due to months of misdiagnosis. I stay with this office simply because of the convenience, and I cannot drive far due to my condition. It is a nightmare trying to deal with the staff who make me feel as though I am rude and annoying for simply trying to follow up with tests/ labs, etc. If I didn't call, I would never know the results!  If you can travel further distances, do not choose this office.

March 14th, 2016
A blessing for the town of Pelham!!!
Had to change Drs. after 35 years with one and consider myself very lucky to land such a gem!! always greeted with a smile and very concerned with my well being.my only issue with the staff is not following up with the perscriptions in a timely matter other than that hats off to all that are involved.....

September 11th, 2015
Promptly leaving my life long medical office
I have been a patient with this office since I was a child. Dr. Tripathi was a wonderful physician and ran the office with care and grace. Dr. Kodali, although a nice woman, has single handedly made this office horrible with the revolving door for medical students, physician assistants and the like. I couldn't even tell you the last time I saw her for a medical visit because every time I go in, I get someone new. Way to make a patient feel important. I am searching for a new physician for myself and my daughter because over the past four years or so we have had several misdiagnoses, lack of concern in our recovery and other family members being treated poorly in emergency situations. Good Bye PHC - I hope Pelham gets a better office at some point because the location is convenient and what made me stay here so long.

January 12th, 2014
Keep Looking
Skip this doctor! The staff is rude, follow-up is awful and in my case the proper diagnosis was delayed as was proper treatment. Phone calls go unreturned. Questions, unanswered. Email, ignored too. When I wasn’t getting the help I needed and my illness progressed, I sought emergency relief over a weekend at a local walk-in center and received immediate relief. Dr. Kodali promptly sent a "slap-on-the-wrist" email and follow-up snail mail letter stating I should not have sought medical care elsewhere. Yet that is what it took to get the care that I needed. They are pushy about using their network and require referrals even if your insurance does not. The practice refuses to provide written prescriptions, citing “health care reform” as the reason. They will only email your script to a pharmacy. This would be a convenience if they did it promptly, but that’s not always the case. Forget taking that script across the street and filling it on your way home. This practice feels like a business with health as an aside. I suggest anyone looking for a doctor skip this one and find another option.

April 27th, 2013
OUTRAGED
Horrible. I've been a patient for 9 years (not quite sure why I stayed so long) and have never been spoken to so rudely and disrespected in my entire life. This woman would constantly make comments on how if I didn't lose weight I was going to lose my husband, how I had put on weight without looking at my chart saying I had LOST weight and coming to conclusions about things I hadn't even spoken to her about. She would constantly treat my like a child talking to me as if I was about to be reprimanded by a teacher or a parent. I'm so disgusted that this woman is still allowed to be working with the public. I will be looking for a new doctor.

October 7th, 2011
Dr. Kodali, I miss you!!
Dr. Kodali was my primary physician while I lived in Pelham, 2000-2005. I'm 72 years old now and never in my life have I had such an attentive, wonderful doctor as she!She's the only physician who's typed as she examines and questions me about my health, and she updates that report every visit, including necessary medications changes, improvements, etc. Dr. Kodali is very thorough, caring, and attentive. I believe I'll always remember her kindness and concern. Five gold stars for this fine physician!

January 5th, 2011
doctor good/office bad
My problem is not with the doctor but with the difficulty in reaching the office for appointments. No one ever picks up. You get a recording about office hours and lunch time - but good luck reaching anyone during these hours. I took 3 days to get a call back. The office waiting room is dingy and small with a door to the parking lot allowing cold drafts whenever someone comes in. The front desk staff seem a little pushy and impersonal. Felt like a waiting room for an oil change or tire repair. The doctor was 30 minutes late for the appointment.

November 4th, 2009
Staffing Issues
While Dr.Kodali is competent and caring as well as through with her interaction with a patient, her staff however is forever changing. They don't introduce themself to the patient, so you don't know the level of care ie: Nurse, PA, NP, or clinical tech. As an older patient I find staff disrespectful when dealing with seinor's taking the liberty to address them casually by their first name. Were not "friends,buddies,or even hang out together". How presumptuous indeed ! The Office staff lacks professionaliam and good manners. This has to be addressed if Dr.Kodali wants to continue to grow the practice, I have heard from a few patient that have left her mainly do to the problems with the staff. Hope you take this criticism constructively and address these issues. The Doctor is very good and I will continue to see her but my patience with the the staff is getting thin.

November 29th, 2016