Internist

Pelham Healthcare Associates PLLC
49 Atwood Rd
Pelham, NH 03076
603-635-2802
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Keep Looking  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2014

Skip this doctor! The staff is rude, follow-up is awful and in my case the proper diagnosis was delayed as was proper treatment. Phone calls go unreturned. Questions, unanswered. Email, ignored too. When I wasn’t getting the help I needed and my illness progressed, I sought emergency relief over a weekend at a local walk-in center and received immediate relief. Dr. Kodali promptly sent a "slap-on-the-wrist" email and follow-up snail mail letter stating I should not have sought medical care elsewhere. Yet that is what it took to get the care that I needed. They are pushy about using their network and require referrals even if your insurance does not. The practice refuses to provide written prescriptions, citing “health care reform” as the reason. They will only email your script to a pharmacy. This would be a convenience if they did it promptly, but that’s not always the case. Forget taking that script across the street and filling it on your way home. This practice feels like a business with health as an aside. I suggest anyone looking for a doctor skip this one and find another option.

|  OUTRAGED  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

Horrible. I've been a patient for 9 years (not quite sure why I stayed so long) and have never been spoken to so rudely and disrespected in my entire life. This woman would constantly make comments on how if I didn't lose weight I was going to lose my husband, how I had put on weight without looking at my chart saying I had LOST weight and coming to conclusions about things I hadn't even spoken to her about. She would constantly treat my like a child talking to me as if I was about to be reprimanded by a teacher or a parent. I'm so disgusted that this woman is still allowed to be working with the public. I will be looking for a new doctor.

|  Run away! Convenience is not worth it!!!  |  show details
Apr 4th, 2013

Absolutely awful!!!! I have been goin here since they opened and they have gotten progressively worse over time. I never know what doctor I'm going to get. They always push pills now for every little thing. The times areNEVER accurate. I've waited in the waiting room for 55 minutes when being on time for appointments. Then waited in the office for another 25 minutes. Absolutely un acceptable. This has happened 6 times. Learn how to manage your time and office. I have also Waited for over 2 months to get results back. Everytime I call I get told shell get back to you, I have never receive a phone call for follow ups. I am always the one hounding them.

|  Dr. Kodali, I miss you!!  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr. Kodali was my primary physician while I lived in Pelham, 2000-2005. I'm 72 years old now and never in my life have I had such an attentive, wonderful doctor as she!She's the only physician who's typed as she examines and questions me about my health, and she updates that report every visit, including necessary medications changes, improvements, etc. Dr. Kodali is very thorough, caring, and attentive. I believe I'll always remember her kindness and concern. Five gold stars for this fine physician!

|  doctor good/office bad  |  show details
Jan 5th, 2011

My problem is not with the doctor but with the difficulty in reaching the office for appointments. No one ever picks up. You get a recording about office hours and lunch time - but good luck reaching anyone during these hours. I took 3 days to get a call back. The office waiting room is dingy and small with a door to the parking lot allowing cold drafts whenever someone comes in. The front desk staff seem a little pushy and impersonal. Felt like a waiting room for an oil change or tire repair. The doctor was 30 minutes late for the appointment.

|  Staffing Issues  |  show details
by Currant Patient on Nov 4th, 2009

While Dr.Kodali is competent and caring as well as through with her interaction with a patient, her staff however is forever changing. They don't introduce themself to the patient, so you don't know the level of care ie: Nurse, PA, NP, or clinical tech. As an older patient I find staff disrespectful when dealing with seinor's taking the liberty to address them casually by their first name. Were not "friends,buddies,or even hang out together". How presumptuous indeed ! The Office staff lacks professionaliam and good manners. This has to be addressed if Dr.Kodali wants to continue to grow the practice, I have heard from a few patient that have left her mainly do to the problems with the staff. Hope you take this criticism constructively and address these issues. The Doctor is very good and I will continue to see her but my patience with the the staff is getting thin.