A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Srilatha Polsani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Srilatha Polsani is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Srilatha Polsani, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Polsani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Srilatha Polsani MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Srilatha Polsani practice?
- Dr. Srilatha Polsani has 2 office locations.
Dr. Srilatha Polsani practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Yardley, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists.