Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

2.5

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT THIS Guy. show details NEVER EVER THINK ABOUT THIS Guy.
by A Big Sufferer. on May 11th, 2015

I never saw such a worst doctor in my life. NO service minded no promptness. Its better to talk her about as much as less. MONEY minded blood sucker with NO service.

Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
by El lao on Apr 17th, 2015

Dr. Reddy has horrible bedside manner. She is rude and interrupts the patient abruptly. She is unprofessional and stormed out of the room because I asked her to quit being so rude.

Jul 3rd, 2014

I went to this doctor because she was from the same part of India I am from. To be frank, I almost died while under her care! After taking all this medication she prescribed, I saw a different doctor a year later and he told me she had put me on a drug caked isosobride which is for people who have had heart scents put in. She gave it to me because my blood pressure was at 140.

Aug 7th, 2013

Not good..

Bad Doctor! show details Bad Doctor!
Jun 19th, 2013

Dr.Reddy is not a caring, knowledgeable doctor. I went to her just once for my routine physical, and I was very disappointed and hurt. She rushed through my examination, which hurt me. Her diagnosis of my basic feminine issue was not only incorrect, but she didn't even answer my concerns (I would say 'very inconsiderate/rude'). I have never consulted her again! I wouldn't recommend her for routine feminine checkups, especially if you like to speak openly about your issues, to your doctor.

Dr.Reddy show details Dr.Reddy
Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Reddy, is a very honest doctor, she is prompt and quick to make sure you get in and out. She trys her best to help each and every patient, her staff always go outta of their way to help out and make you feel comfortable.

Didn't See the Doctor show details Didn't See the Doctor
Aug 27th, 2012

Saw a PA and finally got what I went there for, but I'll never go back. They billed Medicare $250 to write a prescription for a painkiller for my "out" back. Practice appears to be a ripoff.

she is there for money show details she is there for money
May 29th, 2012

she does not even answers my questions correctly. she really insults patients and she is only there for money. Avoid her all costs

SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN show details SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN
Dec 20th, 2011

*Office dirty*Have to take pee cut into waiting room to take a use the restroom.*Given wrong diagnosis*Mainly treats elderly patients*Staff unfriendly ( will never introduce themselves.*doctor even had the nerve to say she didn't have time for more than one issue and to make another appointment.

by Jacqui Kimberlin on Feb 17th, 2011

Very friendly and easy to talk too. Made my daughter feel very comfortable. Like her a lot.