Family Physicians, Pediatrician
615 Small Hill Dr
Ste 108
Grand Prairie, TX 75050
972-262-1682
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  show details
Aug 7th, 2013

Not good..

|  Bad Doctor!  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

Dr.Reddy is not a caring, knowledgeable doctor. I went to her just once for my routine physical, and I was very disappointed and hurt. She rushed through my examination, which hurt me. Her diagnosis of my basic feminine issue was not only incorrect, but she didn't even answer my concerns (I would say 'very inconsiderate/rude'). I have never consulted her again! I wouldn't recommend her for routine feminine checkups, especially if you like to speak openly about your issues, to your doctor.

|  Dr.Reddy  |  show details
Apr 11th, 2013

Dr. Reddy, is a very honest doctor, she is prompt and quick to make sure you get in and out. She trys her best to help each and every patient, her staff always go outta of their way to help out and make you feel comfortable.

|  Didn't See the Doctor  |  show details
Aug 27th, 2012

Saw a PA and finally got what I went there for, but I'll never go back. They billed Medicare $250 to write a prescription for a painkiller for my "out" back. Practice appears to be a ripoff.

|  she is there for money  |  show details
May 29th, 2012

she does not even answers my questions correctly. she really insults patients and she is only there for money. Avoid her all costs

|  SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2011

*Office dirty*Have to take pee cut into waiting room to take a use the restroom.*Given wrong diagnosis*Mainly treats elderly patients*Staff unfriendly ( will never introduce themselves.*doctor even had the nerve to say she didn't have time for more than one issue and to make another appointment.

|  show details
by Jacqui Kimberlin on Feb 17th, 2011

Very friendly and easy to talk too. Made my daughter feel very comfortable. Like her a lot.